Anybody try the new Heaven 11 Billie Mk 2?

Looks like a great amp but not many reviews yet. I may give one a try and see how I like it. I’m cross shopping a Pass Labs XA-25 for comparison. 

tubeguy76

Interesting….as they say opinions are worth what you pay for them.

British Audiophile bores me to tears.  I can’t make it through his reviews.  We have different taste, for certain.  

I’ve been fortunate enough to call Heaven11 and happened to get him when I called the company and spoken to Iti (sp?) when he picked up the phone.

Let me say he’s forgotten more than any 10 people here know about audio.

Preamp is excellent, amp has all the shortcomings of a class D amp. Being I’m used to my McCormick 0.5., I really don’t like the sound of the amp.  Using it as a Preamp with a mccormack it sounds real good

@graphicguy I also can't watch the British Audiophile for the same reason lol. 

@tubeguy76 I think you should give a big long hard look into the Atma class D. Look into it, stare at it, read up about it. Then look at 'em again and put in cart and click buy. 

You're looking at great amp options. I've also gone down this path not too long ago. It was just an endless battle between A vs B vs C to no end. Ultimately I ended up with a BMC amp as fate would have it and very happy with what I got. But for you, Atma class D or the AGD Audions are 2 fantastic options. The Schitt Tyrs are more affordable and deserve a look as well. 

If you end up with the Kinki, make sure you upgrade the op-amps with the Staccato op-amps. 

@samureyex 

Thanks for the suggestions.  I was just looking at the Atma class D last night and it's a bit more $$$ than I can spend at the moment but they're on my short list.  I'm still on the hunt for a higher power amp and I'll likely end up with some sort of Class D implementation.  Higher power for me would be something that can do 200+ watts at 4 ohms.  Mainly just to round out my amp collection and satisfy curiosity.

@tubeguy76 

I noticed that about Huff as well. He will state that he’ll never sell this or that but a few videos later, it’s gone. He also talks to dead people so he’s definitely an interesting fella. 

Well, apparently Mr. Huff's lifetime speakers, the Fleetwood Devilles, have been knocked off the pedestal as he has bought the review pair of his latest speaker review, the Focal Diablo Colour Evo mark 75 or whatever its called. Hard to argue, Focal makes great stuff. Of particular importance for you is in the review, he continues to speak quite highly of the Billie....peace.