Any thoughts on using the supplied power cord for a PS Audio PWT vs. seeking an upgrade

Today, FedEx delivered the 11 year old PS Audio PWT I bought from TMR (PS Audio informs me they have not seen this unit since it left the factory in May 2010, but I’m not sure how to interpret that news. It could be good news? But I cannot rule out the possibility that the previous owner(s) may have taken/sent it somewhere elsewhere for servicing? Yikes!!! I pray not.)  I am in the process of acquiring a NAD M33 (in 6 weeks or so) and a pair of Magneplanar 1.7is (in 11 weeks or so.)  I haven’t settled on the interconnect between the PWT and the M33 (although I’m pondering the AudioQuest coax Coffee), nor have I settled on any speaker cables (although I’m pondering the Analysis Plus Black Mesh Oval 9 w banana plugs at both ends.)  I am now wanting to ensure the power cord supplied with the PWT is not the weak link in all of this. I am open to spending for an upgraded power cord for the PWT IF it will make a difference.  Regardless of that answer, I understand that I should expect to seek out an upgraded power cord for the M33 (rather than the one supplied with it) due to the nature of the demands it will likely place on my house current.  All suggestions are welcome!
128x128tmaxon1956
@jasonbourne52 You can buy a noise sniffer to test this in real time.  TVs are not as sensitive...so you won't notice much of a difference. (unless you try a much older T.V)

Jason,
"So maybe I need a power cord designed by that genius Ted Denney of SR, eh?"

That would certainly be a good place to start. I believe he has a money back guarantee as well. Make sure however to let it burn in for a couple hundred hours (it does make a difference) before any critical evaluation.  

All the best 
tmaxon1956

P.S. Audio has its own Forums as well. Check it out to read what other PWT owners are suggesting. Once you have a frame of reference on cabling choices, let your own ears, guide. Have fun!

Happy Listening!
Hi @jafant 
Thank you for the suggestion.  I will pursue this avenue as well . . .
tmaxon1956

My pleasure. I look  forward in reading more about your power cord(s) considerations.

Happy Listening!