Any Experience with Audio Envy SP12?

Considering purchasing Audio Envy SP12 Speaker cable given that I use their ICs. Does anyone have any experience with the SP12s? If so, then what do you think of it? Thanks.

rlb61

I had 9's thought that they were a great little wire...talking to cap on phone when he was trial stage with these he was super excited about them...synergy with them?

The SP12s have continued to impress. Very even, some warmth, but overall this is an extremely neutral cable that competes with many other giant killers up to 5x the price that I’ve heard. Many people would be happy with this cable in their system.

I received mine a few days ago. My initial impressions are:

1. The top end is crystal clear, with a lot of air surrounding instruments.

2. Soundstaging is three dimensional, front to back. In particular, I can hear the resonance of the recording space. Also, the placement of musicians is obvious, and I feel as if I'm sitting somewhere around 4th row center.

3.  Bass has gravitas, yet is firm, taut, and not muddy or boomy.

4.  Instruments sound like they should. In particular cymbals have sparkle and snare drums have snap, crackle, and pop.

5. Lots of micro-detail.

6.  Very balanced across the spectrum ... no one element is emphasized or over-emphasized.

Granted the cables have about 6 hours on them, but these are my impressions right out of the box. I presume that they'll open up a lot more.

@rlb61

Any update on the SP 12s? How are they sounding now and what gear are you using? 
Been thinking of trying them with my 300b monos.

Thanks