Any Bryston 4B3 amp owners out there?

I'm strongly considering a 4B3 amp purchase. Bryston's warranty and build quality are as good as it gets and the price is in my budget. Pro reviews are good, I'm just wondering what owners may think. Are you pleased with the performance, what it's matched with, etc. I'm already aware of the specs, the story behind the design, and all the press release stuff. Plain talk would be appreciated.

Thanks 
professorsvsu
I went to my local hi-fi store to audition the Bryston with B&W 805d3 and 804d3 speakers. Must admit I was quite disappointed. However, it was also my first listen to the d3’s so I wasn’t sure if the culprit was the amp or speakers. We then hooked up the new Mcintosh MC-302 and it immediately exposed the Bryston as the weak link. The 302 and d3 combination sounded stellar thus it is now on the top of my upgrade list. 
Owner of 4B3 with Bryston 17 pre and Harbeth 40.1
Didnt like the sound at first at all . Limited transparency and harsh.
Broken in now and loving it 8/10. Very revealing and excels with good recordings.
I’m very happy with it NOW but I unfortunately listened to Plinius 103 with my speakers and I will upgrade when money is available. Plinius is a different price point though. If you could grab a used 4b3, I’m sure you would be happy.
I have a pair of 7B3’s fed with Yggdrasil dac and an audio research LS26 running balanced and love ehm... Figured I’d skip the upgrade bug down the road and jump in deep right away..
Yes there are better amps out there... You'll have to pay for them or get older units...
The brystons are by no means considered cheapies...  But price to value ratio combined with  warranty can't be beat... 

I have the iconic Krell FPB 300cx, purchased new in 2001. It’s a Class A amp and does an excellent job driving my Dyanudio Confidence C2 speakers. The sound is glorious and while I’m not looking to make a move today, I AM looking to at some near future point consider a new , more powerful amp as my speakers can take anything I throw at them. My new home has a larger room so I’d benefit from more raw power, so I have my sights set on the big brother Bryston - the 14B3. With that said, I auditioned the 4B3 and the dealer happened to ALSO be a Dyanudio dealer and got to listen to this 4B3 with my exact same speakers and a preamp not as good as my Krell Foundation. There was no sub bass in the demo, while I have a large Rel sub bass in my system. To Beysron’s credit,  I have to say I was more than a little impressed. The Bryston sounded virtually as good as my Krell.  300wpc v 300wpc and if my capacitors all burned out tomorrow I wouldn’t hesitate at all to purchase the 14B3. Sonically the two should sound the same with of course the primary difference being in power and headroom. But the sonic properties virtually identical. Always best to audition if possible. I imagine there must be a Bryston dealer in your area for an audition? 
I'm having a great time with all of these responses and I'm getting FIRSTHAND (no reiteration of press releases) appraisals. That's what I had hoped for. For those of you that have shared what you've experienced in your system with Bryston, shared what your system consists of, and make comparisons to other notable amps, I'm especially attentive. It's all but a done deal, the 4B3 will be in my home for at least a test drive. I can try it for 30 days for the cost of return shipping if I don't like. By most accounts, it sounds like a risk worth taking.