An Excellent New Read: "A Brief History Of Why Artists Are No Longer Making A Living..."

Posted March 14th, 2019 by Ian Tamblyn. "A Brief History Of Why Artists Are No Longer Making A Living Making Music".

https://www.rootsmusic.ca/2019/03/14/a-brief-history-of-why-artists-are-no-longer-making-a-living-ma...

128x128ivan_nosnibor
The author is a Canadian musician of 45 years in the craft. I thought his perspective to be at the same time both objective and relevant to today. Not many journalists or industry insiders have been able to present the topic with such a clear-eyed and clear-headed approach as this fellow has, IMO, and I imagine we may not get another such glimpse into it for some time.
I read it.I have a better understanding now of how rapidly the industry is  changing and the struggle just to keep up and stay on top of things.It's changing day by day as opposed to era by era.
Yes! Good to hear from someone who read it...not that everything posted up to now was unwanted, but I was hoping to discuss mostly about what the article either said or might have implied...or might have failed to imply, FTM. Thanks.