Am I out of my mind? #obsessed

I have a pair of B&W 805d3 stand mount speakers. I dust them weekly with a microfiber cloth. From a few feet away they still look brand new but on closer examination they aren’t perfect. Tiny micro scratches and smudges. I had the thought of trying a polishing product or car wax to make them perfect again. Good idea or am I just #obsessed? 
paulgardner
Make sure the wax is Carnauba Wax (VERY HARD)

Yes. The Griot's Garage Best of Show wax is one of the highest carnauba wax contents you can find. That is exactly why I recommended it.

I also agree about the Griots Garage Best of Show Wax, I use it on my classic cars, and my audio equipment, turntables and speakers, and the finish is superb.
@millercarbonThanks man, appreciate your posts. BTW, I picked up some of those Nobsound springs and sandwiched them between two butcher blocks to try under my turn table. They worked! No more vibrations! Well, far less vibration anyway. I’m noticing they work better with only half of the springs they come with. I’ve ordered 2 more sets of 4 to play around with under my speaker stands and maybe my subs! So thank you again for being a proponent of those!