All-in-one: $1k Marantz or $2k Hegel?

Considering upgrading from Bluesound Powernode 2 for office system. Looking for better sound quality from one-box amplified digital streamer box. Only Tidal streaming will be used for this system.
Intrigued by marantz pm7000n at $1k, and also considering Hegel h90 at $2k. Both 60 Wpc and I believe both use AK4490EQ as dac chip (though hard to confirm for Hegel - but h190 is reported to use 4490 and I think I read h90 uses same, wish I knew for sure).
I know Heos stream interface for marantz is solid because I have a marantz AVR in my main HT system and streaming works well there. Little unsure about the Hegel stream interface.
Anyone heard both units and can compare and contrast?

speakers not purchased yet but likely Kef LS50 with Kef kube 10b sub. I understand Kef and Hegel pair well and each uses other at shows. 

I am going to try to audition both first before deciding just seeking advance opinions
kren0006
I'l throw another option in the ring....Peachtree nova150 or nova300 with a streamer of your choice.  Or....get the Peachtree and what about 30 days as they are just about to release their built-in wifi streaming solution.  The existing units are upgradeable.  That will be truly all-in-one.  I went from a nova300 to a nova500 and now on to separates.  I just did a comparison of the nova500 to a McIntosh C47+Wyred4Sound SX-1000R monobloc setup.  The separates where better, but the cost increase was stupid. The nova500 went to my bro and I still have the nova300 waiting in the wings for something.  Long story but......I continue to be amazed at what the Peachtree units can deliver for the $.
Update:We put in the system for my friend. He went with the Hegel H90 and is completely thrilled. This is an amazing amplifier. Agreed, we did not compare with the Marantz integrated, but this amplifier drives the Revel F36 without any problem. We used AirPlay to play Spotify on this amp (wired ethernet) and it sounded awesome. The Hegel is heavy considering it's sleek looks. I was taken aback when I lifted it. Speaker wires are Audio Envy (recommended by @wig). The amp is detailed with slight warmth. The only problem is it is super revealing. As a quick test, we connected a cheap optical out from his TV to the amp and it sounded alright at best. This was for a regular YouTube album. Have not yet tried a Coaxial from a good source for the DAC input. My friend plans to get a good BluRay player to be used as a transport, which he will use rarely, now that he has experienced streaming :-) Lets see when this BluRay happens.

Currently using a generic CAT5 cable for ethernet. The Inakustik CAT7 cable is on order and expected in 2-3 weeks. My friend is eventually going to try Tidal and Amazon HD. All-in-all a simple system, but sounds really good for the money spent.
Well I pulled the trigger and ordered a marantz pm7000n from my local dealer. Opportunity arose with a “virus” sale right before state locked down for several weeks so I won’t get it until the shutdown order lifted but excited for it to replace my Powernode 2 in my third (office) system.

With the craziness of the last few months I never got the chance to do a head to head comparison with the Hegel, which I do regret. But in the end, it came down to opportunity and small window to pull trigger, and in end I’m better off going with the economical option anyway given these uncertain times.

Final office system will be:
marantz pm7000n
Spendor SA1, with Sunfire SDS8 small sub
Signal speaker and sub cables
Pangea power cords
W Audio W-3900 conditioner
Amazonbasics Cat7 Ethernet cable.

Will be exclusively streaming Tidal.

Powernode 2 will be bumped down the lineup to a newly created “portable” system and drive some Paradigm micro v2 speakers for impromptu tune setups in garage or workshop or in hotel rooms while traveling.
Looking forward to your comments when you get it. This is one of my "finalists" as well. Marantz is great on features, I mean it has streaming and everything. Interesting though that they would not send it despite the lock-down , here where I live the shipping companies do operate.