A DAC that crushes price vs. performance ratio

I felt strongly that I wanted to inform the Gon members about a new DAC that ranks with the very best on the market regarding performance, but costs around $2,000.00.  The Lab12 DAC1 SE was compared to three reference level DACS that retail for over $12.000.00 in my review for hometheaterreview.com and was at least on the same level sonicly, if not better.  This DAC from Greece is not just "good for the money" but competes with virtually anything on the market regardless of price!

For all the details about the Lab12 DAC1 SE performance and what other DACS it was compared to take a look at the review.  If you are shopping/looking for a new digital front end to drive your system, you owe it to yourself to check this DAC out, unless you like to spend tons of more $ without getting better performance.
teajay
Oufff... I am happy like in heaven with a 100 bucks dac nos...Fortunetaly...

By the way i dont read specs. only to choose some piece of gear... I listen with my ears; the less scientific mind are sometimes, paradoxically or perhaps not so, the so called by themselves "scientist" , especially in this hobby...
What a spirited discussion, can't ask for anything more than that. And, it appears that most of you providing your inputs punch way above your weight, and i assure you i mean that on a positive note. Everyones  knowledge or IQ about these subjects pretty much astounds me. Without one another the outcomes could be less a less accurate outcome. The scales of audiophile-ness seemed to have settled this difference as, no harm no foul. The reviewer had an excellent point in that he "guaranteed" I would like the Lab 12 more so than the Callia so in short he put his word and credibility on the line, we can't fault him for that. In fact, it is probably more than others would consider doing.      
Teajay, Since your review is out now and because this thread has served its purpose to those wanting info about the Lab12 DAC, I would kill this thread. 

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/why-do-members-hijack-threads
The whole thing was a hoax.  Old DAC re-heated.  Let's talk about new products.  
@teajay I have the Lab12 Dac1 Special Edition and Lab12 Gordian since last May, and the Lab12 Integre4 Amplifier with the KT150 output tubes since March.  Speakers are Audium Comp 7 passive. Streaming Qobuz Studio via a Bluesound Node 2i as streamer only to the Lab12 Dac1 SE via coax. Works great and absolutely no issues.

Thank you for your review of the Lab12 Dac1 SE and more recently the MHDT Orchid. Is there a possibility you will compare the just released Lab12 Dac1 Reference to the Special Edition version and the MHDT Orchid?  That would be of real interest to me. Thanks again.