80's Rauna Ymer Tower Speakers Advise on Swapping Low Wattage Speakers with Some Kicks!

I picked up 2 of these speakers 2 years ago and they are in pretty good shape. The original Rauna are setup for a hi wattage amp. It actually sounds good on my 70's Sony 150 watt per channel amp. But I been wanting to set it up to match my low power tube amp 65 watts per channel Yaqin MC-100B. Total is 4-KT-88 on both channel. I prefer the linear mode. But occasionally I switch to the soft mode. I listen to a lot of old pops. Well just call it like this Phil Collins Seriously Live in Berlin.
. Any speaker recommendation is great. Thanks... Joe 

rudolfogrease
A saner choice would be a pair of Tekton DI's. There are some now on this site (listed for $2K) from seller "funlvr1965". Pickup only from Madison, WI.

Hi

I want to keep the Rauna and change the whole driver package including the crossovers to match my amp. Its basically 2- 6" and 1 horn per tower. I want it to sound a bit modern on the highs only.

Follow-up:

These new speaker driver that I install in the old Rauna is the best setup I had! It sounds like glass with thundering bass. I’m very happy and its worth the wait throughout the journey. My Yaqin is very happy too! Thanks.