2020 quest for stereo amp with DAC for about 1000 USD

Hello all, I am looking for a new amp for my home office...which due to covid I am in 10 hours a day.  I want to keep the price around 1000 USD.  I am driving a old pair of B&W 601s (may upgrade those later).  I need it to have at least 2 DIG inputs (CD player and HD tuner).
Soooooo... I have found the following: product, price and short pros n cons.  I would love to hear your comments on these or alternatives.
Marantz pm7000n, Alexa voice control, Heos, bluetooth, other streaming, long reliable reputation
Vincent Audio SV500, Tube pre+SS amp+DA built in, interesting idea, German Design/China made reliability??
Cambridge CXA61, super popular for value, bluetooth
Audiolab 6000a, outstanding specs, bluetooth (reminds me of NAD specs before they went Damp)
Rotel a12/a14, good specs, usb for ipod, bluetooth, why not as many loving reviews?
Anyways... each has a different approach... but I will say... I loved my old NAD, the Denon2112 i have now is ok but I miss the dynamic warm.

fortiz1970

Showing 1 response by cdc2

I recently purchased an Audiolab 6000a for a secondary system. Hooked it up to a pair of hales transcendence 1 speakers I had around, and wow!

I was stunned about how good they sound with the Audiolab. Highly involving sound. Well worth the money, much less I like the bluetooth functionality too.