12ax7 vs 5751

hi all,
i need some advice. i`m very new to tube amplifiers and i`ve been doing some tube rolling.

i currently have a pair of grant fidelity matched psvane 12ax7t`s in my amp which sound fantastic.

what i`d like to know is which are the better tubes, 12ax7`s or 5751 tubes. i`ve been looking at forums and there are folk out there that say 5751 tubes are better than 12ax7 tubes.

can i have your thoughts on this please and also which are the good 5751`s to go for.

i really like the psvanes but if they can be bettered i`d go for it as my next line up of replacement tubes.

my amp is a yaqin mc100b. the tubes i have installed at the moment are.....
2 x psvane 12ax7t`s
2 x brimar 6sn7gty/cv1988`s
2 x sylvania 6sn7gtb`s
4 x electro harmonix kt88eh`s

many thanks in advance guys.
grayf
Miketuason - If you don't feel like replacing all the tubes, the most important place for the 5751's would be to replace the 2 12AX7's in the phono stage. Theoretically, they'd make the biggest difference there as the decrease in noise would be most helpful there.

If you've got the amp still under warranty, it might be a good idea to just watch out for good buys on some of the 5751 or 12AX7's that have been discussed here. If you go out hunting for specific tubes (and want them now), you'll pay a lot. But just keep an eye out for all of the good ones and try to snipe them at great bargains.
Thanks Jazzerdave, I will only replace the tube on the phono stage and keep my eye out for the good ones.