Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
I would like to know your impressions of the Stealth power cord when you get some big numbers in break-in on it, How is the line conditioner and resonance shelf making out for you?
Yes, im hoping its already got enough hours on it.The voodoo, is just a power strip more or less, its good, though I find the amp still sounds alot better plugged into the wall.The rack is a goody.
Jeb, Yes I heard as well. But when does it end ? I mean how much better can they really get once your at this level. I mean we're talking really small percentages here. IMO....it won't be worth the money.
Iblive, No I have not. But I did own there flagship interconnects on my P2/D2 set up so I would assume that they possess the same character sound like the Esoteric gear. I found all the Esoteric gear to be extremely revealing but lacked texture and body. I noticed this when I demoed the Ypsilon gear in my home. Ypsilon was on a whole other level and the difference was not subtle.
The Krakens possess great weight and heft along with a dead silent background. Tremendous power and energy. You will hear everything the recording has to offer.