When will your system be enough?

If equipment continues to improve and costs begin to diminish with greater production, will you ever stop upgrading, or it there a point at which you'll be satisfied?
lakefrontroad
I act like it's enough when I'm out of money. I really just waiting until cash is free and I'm free to act out my lust for audio power and nirvana.

It's enough when it reminds me of the people who recorded the media and it's not enough when it doesn't.
Post removed 
Your system is "enough" when you can forget thinking about the equipment and just focus on being emotionally involved with the music. When you reach this point - you're done.

On this basis I have been quite happy with my audio system for the last three years or so, (an audiophile record no doubt!) However, after my last visit to CES (Jan. 2006) restlessness has now begun to rear its ugly head.

At CES I heard the TAD Model Two's driven by 4 Pass Labs amps (2 XA160 monos on top on two 600.5's for the bass), Pass preamp and a pro DAC. I thought this was one of the most natural, musical and relaxed systems I had ever heard. It ranked right up there with "my best of all time" list. Anyway, I've begun calling Pass dealers and my contacts to see what it would take to get the Model Twos into my home. Although this system is far from cheap, its much less expensive than my other two favorites. Thus, a gradual move to this equipment is feasible for me to consider (I'll just have to buy more oil company stock for a few more months). Besides I've been a good boy for three years.
Warren, does that mean that you're getting rid of your Caravelles??? What did you choose to replace them?