Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
@ Iblieve, I noticed you have for sale your Acrolink pc-9500 here on audiogon, Man, I thought you were going to keep it, that cord has many good pro reviews on it, currious,what are you replacing that power cord with?
Jeb, glad you took the plunge on the Krakens. I'm sure you agree with me that they are the best PC's on the planet. If you want to experience the best power conditioner / distributor on the planet then you need to get the HB Cable Design PowerSlave Marble. Read the reviews, best out there bar none. My system is absolutely dead quite with mind boggling energy, power and dynamics.
Audiolabyrinth, Yes....I know but you have to draw the line somewhere and quite frankly those cables are absurd looking and expensive. Can't justify either. The Evolution Series will be the new reference out there and the Grandmaster is for the extremely well healed who just have to have nothing but the best. I am confident that these new cables will be my LAST such as my YPSILON gear. Once I get these cables I will have reached the END GAME. I will be at my final resting spot and will no longer need to upgrade anything anymore as my system will be amongst the best in the world.
I highly recommend Krakens on all your amps and preamp. You don't need them on your digital, although I have them on ALL my components and it is just unbelievable.
If you think that Acrolink PC9500 sounds amazing...The Kraken is on a whole other level. You will get more of everything your hearing now along with dead silence and unbridled power and energy. Trust me...I wouldn't steer anyone wrong. I have spent countless thousands in search of the BEST OF THE BEST and I have found it and I am willing to share it with everyone.