Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Rebel721, two of my friends bought most all of your Tara Labs Colbalt power cords. The best part of this story is I got to listen to them in my system. Great, used broken in Power cords... Listening results were disappointing. Found out you bought Stage III Kraken PC's as replacements to the Tara's . So... I Bought one Kraken used on the Gon and snagged up three more!!! Before all this , I never even heard of Stage 3 Concepts. Build quality is the best I have ever seen in a Power Cable.
1blive - Yes to your question. The Cobalt is NOT a reference level PC in my opinion. I share with this with several others that have owned them. There are far better cords out there for less money that are better. Exemplar Portals are far better and cost $1800 retail. This is one of Tara LAbs weak links in their chain of cables. When I had the opportunity to demo the Krakens in my home, it was then that I realized the difference in reference level gear. Your power setup is the most important thing when setting up your system. If this isn't done right then you will never realize true reference level sound. Any of the Stage 3 PC's are better than the Cobalt. Trust me on this.
AudioLabrynth - Yes. I remember that. The new Evolution Omega speaker cables retail for $32k not $2k more. They are $8k more than the Omega Golds. I will surely let everyone know how they sound. Word on the street is that these are the best cables anyone has heard and I am talking about the professional community. I didn't need to hear them because I new. I will never move away from the Krakens as there is not a better cord out there than this at any price point. The dynamics from my system are OFF THE CHARTS with the Stage 3 Krakens and the HB CAble Design PowerSlave Marble power distributor. People, you must hear this combination. It is simply incredible !
Iblieve, I would keep the Acrolink pc-9500 if I were you!, I read the reviews you were talking about, The best thing I like about what I read, was the fact the pc-9500 has a thick, deep mid-range, I believe this may be missing in this cobalt power cord, Not sure yet, I may look into getting a stage 3 concepts kraken or a High-fidelity power cord, I have not seen these power cords on the used market!, I will assure you, I am not willing to pay retail for a power cord, speaker cables and interconnects, That's a differnt story, I know Tara Labs Is King of sound reproduction when It comes to speaker cables and interconnects, The cobalt is not as bad as it's made out to be, It sounds good, I have heard numerous power cords sound alot worse for sure!,,I do hope they do something special with the new Evolution Grandmaster power cord, I may find a way to audition the Grandmaster power cord!, I do want to keep everything, of course, Tara Labs!
@ Rebel721, for many reasons I believe the new Evolution Zero and matching Evolution Omega speaker cables are the best of all brands out ther like you are stateing, However, For your own good!, you best not audition the new top cable By Tara Labs- The Evolution grandMaster speaker cable and interconnect, you may find yourself re-morgageing your house!, you need to know, as good as the new zero and omega is, the grandmaster is 50% more band-width!, I do agree, the best deal would be the new zero and omega.