Testicle Tumor

I hope the moderators approve this.
I was diagnosed yesterday with a testicle tumor, I will have surgery on Friday and have my left thing extracted. It will be one week till I know if it's a ''good'' or bad tumor and I'm really scared.
Have any of you gone through this ?...and please if you've lost someone due to this please don't tell me.
foxtrot
Today was the day.
the biopsy showed that the tumor was a mix between a seminoma and embrionary carcinoma, the area, artheries and veins around it where clean from cancerous cells which is good. But I still have three small spots in my lungs for which I have to wait two months before another round of CAT's, if they have grown it's bad, if they are smaller or gone very very good, because there a chance (hope it's big) that it could have been an inflamation due to any other cause.
He will anyway extract some parts of my lynfatic system in the stomach area just for precaution and those parts are useless anyway.

That's it for now, all the best !!!
I too will have a good thought for you, try not to let it eat you up during the wait..I know it is easier siad than done.....lets all hope it is nothing to worry about.
Hang tough! Remember, most people over the age of 20 have tiny pulmonary nodules related to prior infection, so it's very reasonable to hope the CT findings are exactly that, especially since there were no *enlarged* para-aortic lymph nodes. If they are smaller or even stable in size and number, it's very very good news.

Either way, keep the spirit well fed, and enjoy!
More to discover