Tranquility Signature vs. Bryston BDA-1?

Getting very close to buying a USB dac. I think I've pared my choices down to dB Audio's Tranquility Signature or the Bryston BDA-1. I'll be using a Mac Mini as my computer. My music library is almost entirely redbook in AIFF format. I'm looking for natural sound quality from my next dac. Has anyone compared these two dacs?
twc_cableguy
Just wanted to add that I do think the Oppo 95 sound is representative of the Sabre "house" sound because I have heard several Sabre players/DACs and they do all have this house sound.
I've A/B'd the Tranquility SE with the DAC-41 and preferred the SE hands down. A smoother, more liquid, analog sound to my ears that is a cinch to live with. The 41 may be a bit more transparent-sounding, but I also found it to be more vulnerable to dryness in the midrange.

The biggest issue with the 41, I think, is that it's fairly lacking in dynamics for my taste - it lacks the toe-tapping factor, and the music is a little more prone to passing you by. Perhaps this is because of the DAC-41's strikingly petite and lightweight power supply? YMMV.
You are saying the T SE has a more substantial PS? The size of the case is the same...

Anyway, I do not find the 41 lacking in dynamics at all. The Zout is fairly high, so impedance mismatch is a possible issue.
I also went from a Tranquility SE to the DAC-41.
Occasionally the SE was, in my system, almost to colorful. The DAC-41 disappears.
I'd definitely suggest adding it to your short list for consideration.

Scott
Paul - the size of the cases are not the same, not at all. There's also a substantial difference in weight.