Scott Nixon USBTD vs Wavelength Brick

I currently have a Scott Nixon usb dac, the jfet buffered version and was wondering what else was out there, not that the Nixon dac sounds bad or anything. Thanks.
orjazzm
Steve and Jc51373 thanks for the very helpful comments. It sounds like Gordon has developed a real state of the art component. I'll start saving for a Crimson...
Morris, Steve knows his stuff...He has alot of experience with Wavelength. Lucky duck has the Crimson!
Wow! I didn't think this thread would yield this much information. Morris, your right about us being in the same boat, as I did not want to spend too much on a usb dac if the hi-rez formats would out perform it. Nice to know that the Crimson can compare to sacd/dvda.
Guys, I was in the same exact boat as you both, not wanting to spend a mint on this stuff and just simply not knowing how the pricier stuff would sound. I have to say I am glad I went with Wavelength for more than just the sound. Gordon is awesome, his products are simply incredible. It's up to you what you do, and whatever that is it won't be a 'bad' decision. But I can tell you with the utmost of confidence that you will not be disappointed with ANY of Gordon's products set up to proper spec. They are ground-breaking and sound perfect.
Jc51373, I hope you didn't sell your Brick yet, I am very interested in your impressions on how it compares to the Cosecant.

Steve, you say you prefer the Crimson to hi-rez, was this also the case when you had the Cosecant? I have a few albums in both redbook and sacd/dvda and the hi-rez discs win hands down in everything, so it's hard for me to fathom that redbook could sound as good, thanks.