Scott Nixon USBTD vs Wavelength Brick

I currently have a Scott Nixon usb dac, the jfet buffered version and was wondering what else was out there, not that the Nixon dac sounds bad or anything. Thanks.
orjazzm
Thanks for the info. The SN is designed to maximize sound quality at a very low price point. I've been very impressed by everything I've read that Gordon has posted on Audio Asylum and he has a very happy customer base, which is a good sign. I assume the Wavelength Brick sounds better than the SN at more than 3x the cost, with higher quality components, but I'm curious how much better it sounds. Looking at the Wavelength line up, the Crimson looks like the best option, since it is battery powered, but at that price, I wonder how it stacks up against high end SACD players. The Crimson's price is high, but if it delivers the goods, it is still reasonable compared to a high end vinyl setup. The only downside to the USB route is that there is no SACD or DVD-A option. By any chance, did you get to compare the Crimson and Cosecant?
Morris...SACD and DVD-A will die out soon trust me...They have gone virtually nowhere since there introduction...Too few titles etc. Gordon configures his pieces according to the Red Book CD standard. Upsampling sounds silly to me on most systems anyway.

As far as the Crimson goes, I hear it is beyond compare. Only you can make the decision as to how much "better" something sounds. Thats almost impossible to quantify.
Morris:

Here is my comparison of the Cosecant and Crimson:

http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=pcaudio&n=17085&highlight=crimson+dac&r=&session=

The Crimson is a very special product. I find it better sounding than my Esoteric UX-1 playing SACD or DVD-A.

I hope this info is helpful.

Steve
Steve and Jc51373 thanks for the very helpful comments. It sounds like Gordon has developed a real state of the art component. I'll start saving for a Crimson...
Morris, Steve knows his stuff...He has alot of experience with Wavelength. Lucky duck has the Crimson!