Substitute for Waveterminal U24

About a week ago I ordered a Waveterminal U24 to use in converting a USB signal from my computer to a sp/dif signal that I could feed into my Musical Fidelity Trivista DAC. I got a note back today from the company that I ordered from saying that the model had been discontinued. I've done some checking around on the internet and that appears to be true.

Does anyone know of a comparable external device that will do a good job of converting USB to (RCA coax) sp/dif?
steev_n
Empirical Audio Off-Ramp Turbo, based upon Transit.
http://www.empiricalaudio.com
Squeezebox 3. I use it with my Tri-Vista with good results, awaiting a modified version to see if mods help.
Just an update: I have found a device that appears to be very similar to the waveterminal u24. It is made by Hagerman Technologies and retails for about $100 less than the waveterminal. I ordered one a couple days ago and will report back on how it sounds.

I also recently ordered a Wavelength Cosecant USB DAC. I am very curious to hear how this will sound compared to using the Hagerman USB to S/PDIF converter with my MF Tri-Vista DAC.
Steev - Please report back about how these components compare. I now use an M Audio Audiophile for USB to S/PDIF in to a MF XDAC/X10 combo (with a DIY powersupply). Together they are very similar to the Trivista. I'm thrilled with the sound, but am considering a USB DAC like the Brick.