Know anything about the BSG Technologies QOL?

Hi there, I just saw a local dealer advertising this on craigslist, They wont tell you anything about it except it works, it half sounds like snake oil and half sounds like it could be something.

They claim it is all analog and retrieves inner detail and has the "WOW FACTOR".

My guess after talking to the guy is is might be disgned around smoothing out microphone curves maybe? or sending out a ton of above 20KHZ info to do some pshycho acoustic/room type thing?

I'm just tripped out they wont tell you anything except, well set it up, if you like it awesome if not dont buy it.

I am genuinely intrigued to see if its truly real and if anyone has expreience. It would be nice to save a long drive to hear something or have something to look forward to on the drive.
128x128systembuilder
Preale, during testing of fuse I tried putting fuse in both ways and preferred the arrow pointing away from unit. This also was the way the arrow pointed in my ARC LS-27 and ARC D-450 amp after testing both ways. I would be curious to see if you concur.
I ordered the fuse this morning (small 3AG 250V 1 amp). When it arrives, and after a few days break in, I will report. Meanwhile the Qol keeps getting better. I now think that an excess of 200hrs. is minimum. Also, the use of XLR interconnects is essential. I don't know what speakers all of you are using, but this unit seems to work particularly well with electrostatics. I have it in the sound system that uses Sound Lab M-1 PX's.
Preale, I agree, all equipment including qol need to burn in to get optimum sound reproduction. I just think the burn in is a small factor with the qol unit compared to speaker and system adjustment. Right out of the box the qol was positive and only got better. What has surprised me is how some units and cables absolutely make your ears hurt and can take 200 to 600+ hrs. to come on song. The Shunyata Triton and their cables take 200 hrs to sound good with more to come. The ARC preamp and amp took 200+hrs.to sound fair and 600+ to come on song. When listening to all these early, before burn in, hurt my ears and made me question my purchases. I almost traded amp as it took the longest, but time transformed the sound in ways I had never experienced or expected. That to me is burn in that is extremely relative and can effect whether you want to purchase something or not. With the qol I liked right away then started falling in love.
Without a doubt, the Hi Fi tuning fuse is worth the money. I had some delay, because I ordered the wrong size. It seems to smooth out the sound and remove a small amount of grit.