Synergistic Research Acoustic ART analogue room tr

Anyone like t take a stab at this "new" form of room treatment?

Specially tuned and treated carbon steel bowls that, carefully placed in the listening room on proprietary platforms, tune music reproduction, tighten bass, adjust tonal balance, and focus sound.
schipo
For the skeptics, I can understd that u don't believe a small cup can make so much diff to a big room. I wouldn't as well unless I hear it myself. Anyway many moons who would have believe power cond, footers few hundred $ can make a improvemt to the sound of ultra expensive transport, preamp, poweramp. Who wld have believe a 2m pc can have a hugh impact on yr listening pleasure when there are miles of lousy wires fr power station to yr room. Well listening is believing. Well this is my 2cts worth of opinion . Be happy, hobby is to be enjoy. let's disagreed or agreed respectfully. Happy listening
Many inexperienced hear what they want to hear.

And for $4K ceramic cups you better hear somethng right?

Voodoo cups for voodoo ears.
Bill, it's called the "Emperor's New Clothes" syndrome. It exists in all fields of human endeavor, because concious deception is a uniquely human trait, and the "Achilles Heel" of our species ;--((
Hip hip hooray to the person who claimed he knws abt analog in his website and the rest of us are idiot who can't hear things which only he is good enough to hear.
Voodoo mouth who has nothing good to post. I knw analog? Then why represent some inferior products. Irrrespectful reply to a irrespectable seller
by the way I bought it at less than 40% of what
the person who knws abt analog but don't knw how to post respectfully