On one leg or two legs?

If you install two dedication circuits, would you install both breakers on the same leg or one on each? and why?
houstonreef
Jea48,
As I posted above, there a pictures of the panel, that should answer some of your questions.
4 AWG wire is not in a conduit, it's the thick white one in the picture, and the bare copper ground is inside of the white insulation, with the black, white and red ones.
The run for the 4 awg is just about 3-4 ft.
3 of the hots appear to be connected to the L leg, and the other two to the R leg (see pictures).
Polarity in the receptacles is fine.
What do you think about ground from the cable connector box?, it's the green insulated wire going into the main panel from the left. (see pictures).
Maril555,
Looks ok to me..... I see the feeder equipment grounding conductor is part of the feeder cable. I assume it connects to the ground bar in the main electrical panel.

Sub panel looks fine. Branch circuits are fed from L1, leg, of the panel.

Branch circuit equipment ground wires are connected to the ground bar.

I see nothing wrong with the installation.

I see you used #10 NM-B, (romex example of), for 4 of the branch circuits. Orange cable sheath signifies #10....
What does the #14 NM-B feed? (white sheathed cable)

Approximately how long are the branch circuit runs?
Maril555,
Are the 4 single pole breaker that feed the #10 wire branch circuits 30 amp?

If so that is a no no... Should be a max of 20 amp.
If the receptacles are 20 amp then the breakers must be 20 amp.

That would not cause your problem though....
The white one #14 NM-B feeds front projector.
Breakers are 30 amp., I don't know, why he used them.
The cable runs are approx. 50-60 ft. ?
I also see one orange 12 awg. cable entering the sub panel- the black (hot ?) wire is not connected to the breaker, terminated with the cap, the white and bare ground are connected to corresponding bars. What's that about, I don't know. Could that cause a problem?
In any case, I'm back to square one. What else can I do???