Sistrum platform

I have read abt the sistrum platform with interest. Can you share with me what is your experience using it as a equipment rack for amplifiers/CD/turntable? Is there a better choice for vibration/resonance control? Is it stable as a speaker stand? ease of set up ? Happy Listening. Tq
128x128audioblazer
yes their is an definite sonic improvement over the bright star sand box air mass combination I was previously using for my CD player. Very stable. Not bad not easy but it's only once.
Assuming you follow all of Star Sounds instructions for proper setup, there may not be a better choice.

Following their instructions is critical when it comes to resonance energy transfer because this vibration control methodology generally requires an all-out commitment for maximum performance gains.

And the performance gains should be quite substantial after the 7 or 8 day settling in period.

-IMO
mejames,stehno. Happy New Year. I m convinced abt the performance of the sistrum platform. i m buying a vpi hrx with a footprint of 25 x 19'. I wonder whether it can fit into the SP with the turntable shelf? I emailed the manufacturer but they did not give me a clear cut answer and i cant try it out cos i m fr Malaysia. Yr feedback is highly appreciated. happy listening