Quick poll: Most enjoyable audio magazine ?

What is the most enjoyable / entertaining magazine out there in your opinion, the ONE you would by if you did have to pick just one?

Notice that I said ''most enjoyable'', not meaning most accurate.

My pick goes to the UK mag ''what hi-fi'' - very subjective of course, but I like the way they will not hesitate to put an ''avoid'' type of statement and do group testing of components.

That, I find entertaining...

Your choice?
sonicbeauty
Second. I like the online Tone Magazine from Tone Publications. Beautifully written and deep music coverage.
i read stereophile mag and absolute sound every month and enjoy the advertising too. but read audiogon everyday. i,ve noticed music questions get 10 times the response to equipment questions and really enjoy remembering music i.ve forgotten about. barcly james harvest and nektar. they don,t cover music like this in rolling stone anymore.
Doesn't it bother you guys to see the full page ad EVERY TIME in Stereophile for the cover story component?
They're like the Bush administration. They don't even TRY to cover up the B.S.
Arthur Salvatore pointed out a while back that there's an unwritten "rule" in the mainstream audio press that they're not to make any direct comparison to another component in the item of review's class. Since I read this three years or so ago, I've been looking for an exception to this "rule", and haven't found ONE.
Where are the "shootouts" that I see in other hobbies' magazines?
Be nice to know what NOT to buy, wouldn't it?
I'll tag Tone as well. I used to be a fan of Soundstage. It was an easy read and laid out well. it wasn't as pretentious as some others either.

Tone covers the whole spectrum of music from software to hardware.

"Playback" comes along by email to my inbox regularly and is a compilation of several online mags. it's mighty convenient. Articles range widely across the board.... AV, headphones, Displays, music etc.... from TAS and other industry town criers.

Six moons articles by and large just ramble too much for me anymore to enjoy and embedding images into the text rather than along side it is just too too tedious and exasperating.

Quite often I enjoy the individually authored reviews here on Audiogon. though usually not as polished or technical as major mags, they contain a zeal and enthusiasm that is appealing. Frequently they’re reasonably well written and entertaining too. Above all they are succinct.