Scotch? No thanks. Whats the best Vodka.?

Many years a go I used to drink a vodka from Turkey named Izmira that was distilled from white beets. Wonderful!!!!!!!! Sadly no longer available in the U.S. I'm a big Belvedere fan. Slightly sweet and nuanced, but has a great vodka kick. Lately though I've discovered 360 Vodka. American made and so smooth. Almost too easy to drink. So, what's your vodka pleasure? And please, no testimonials to Popov. I know I know, something has to go in the brown paper bag, but if you have to get Kamchatka.
mjwpicman
Zhitomirska, from the Ukraine. "vodka" is from the translation of "water". This stuff is literally that smooth. Difficult to find, though. If you do find it, you will not believe the price ~15bucks. check http://www.zvodka.com/ for details.
Tito's is pretty goog, being almost exclusively a Vodka drinker I think I have tried most. I am partial to Rain Vodka, it is a bit of a sleeper and can be had online pretty cheap. It is made from organic white corn, it has a somewhat sweet aftertaste. Very good on its own or with a splash of soda.