ImportCDs

Anyone else have issue with ImportCDs not returning emails or acknowledging your returns? I never got credit/refund for one RBCD months ago and now no email replies from my three returned (new & unopened) SACD's which I sent back with USPS delivery confirmation insured. They were delivered according to USPS. Anyone have a contact with ImportCD's in Irvine, CA or know a consumer agency that can assist me?
bgeofft-duplicate-0
I've probably bought at least 50 CDs from them over the past several years and have never had a problem - consistently the fastest shipping of any Amazon third-party vendor I've used. Sorry to hear other folks have had problems.
Cfluxa,
Import CDs has their own website. However, like you, my purchases have been through Amazon - without a hitch. Apparently, dealing with them direct carries more risk.
I can only assume they treat their amazon clients better then if you buy direct as I did.
If that is the case, people should be made aware, as I was to this company by a forum.

Regards,
Doing it through Amazon does throw the weight of the big company behind any issues. I have found Amazon to be peerless with regard to order problems, whether that be through the main site or with regard to their Marketplace traders.
More to discover