Zappa Plays Zappa

Boy, does he ever. You east coast people, if you're even slightly a Zappa fan, DO NOT miss this show!
Best concert I've been to in a long time, by a country mile.
Chi-Town was tonight; but Oh Canada, NY, Boston and Philly, here they come!
The tour's almost over; but please, if you've been (or go in the next few days), post your impressions.
I found myself closing my eyes quite a bit. I could swear Frank was still alive.
I love his instrumental stuff especially, and was NOT disappointed!
azaud
About a year ago, I saw a DVD of his show. It was amazing! Do you know when they will be in Philly?
I saw Dweezil in Charlotte also. Love the Neighborhood Theatre. Great show honoring his dad.
Will never forget sitting dead center about 15 ft from Frank doing the Grand Wazoo at the Park Center. He had the full horn section and big band, all business, all music, less commentary, but unbelievable show. WOW!
Very impressed with Dweezil's playing, really captured his fathers sound an technique. That ain't easy!
Hi Lou. At the Keswick on the 18th.
Thanks for the input folks. I knew I couldn't be the only one in awe of these guys.
Haven't seen the new incarnation, but I saw Frank 5 times..including with Cpt. Beefheart, Napolean Murphy Brock..awesome show.