Piano on vinyl - the best

Thus far, my piano recordings on LP are somewhat limited. The best being Keith Jarrett Koln Concert, in which the tunes are very listenable, upbeat and the recording quality is solid. I am sure there are many others which I am not familiar with.

Current favorites:

Keith Jarrett - Koln Concert

Regina Spektor - Name it. (Great modern recordings)

Vince Guaraldi - All (mono)

Tori Amos - Boys for Pele, Choir Girl, Little Earthquakes

Marian McPartland - Live at the Hickory House.
chris74
Here are some pianist to explore given what you've listed above:

Horace Parlan, Speakin' My Piece, Blue Note 84043 -45rpm Music Matters reissue

Bill Evans, Waltz for Debbie, Riverside, and then just about anything else.

Count Basie, 88 Basie Street

Dave Brubeck, Time Out

Thelonius Monk, Monks Music or Brilliant Corners

Fats Waller
Tommy Flanagan's trio works deserve a listen. Long associated as Ella Fitzgerald's pianist for two stints, his lyricalism and tone is gorgeous. If you look carefully you see his name on lots of people's records - Coltrane, Hubbard, Burrell - a piano player's player.

Ahmad Jamal is another great piano player.

Like the recommendations of many, you can't go wrong with Bill Evans who practically invented the piano trio format.

McCoy Tyner, Herbie Hancock, and Oscar Peterson are names you might want to keep an ear open for.

Keith Jarrett was my first intro to jazz piano but as I listened to more jazz, I discovered (and so will you) there are plenty more who are much better and have their own chapters in the Jazz Canon.

Enjoy the discovering which is half the fun of this hobby.
I like and have most of the above, agree with the posters. Eddie Higgins on the Venus label is also very good. George Winston on Windham hill is also ok...

The Acoustic Sounds Bill Evans 45rpm box set is killer good. Among my best vinyl recordings