Laurie Anderson "Homeland"

No in depth review here but it is simply outstanding, ranking with the best recordings she has done.

More of a return to the narrative style's from United States era but with the savvy and wisdom gained from years as an artist and observer of the global/human condition.

Highly recommended.
richard_stacy
Jax...I have some lesser known offerings from Antony you can check out:

The Jamie Saft Trio Plays Bob Dylan - Antony does a version of Living the Blues.

Dark Was the Night, Compilation - Antony contributes I Was Young When I Left Home with Bryce Dressner (The National...I think). Crazy great song/performance!

I'm Not There, soundtrack - Haunting version of Knockin On Heavens Door from Antony & the Johnson's.

More but those are one's I have off the top of my head....
Many thanks, Richard. I'll check those out (I have Dark was the Night, and do remember the cut from "I'm not there" - his voice is unmistakable). Of course there is his contribution to "I'm Your Man", and one of my favorite cuts from him is the title cut from his EP, The Lake, in which he puts that Edgar Allen Poe poem to music...stunning! The first cut on "I am Bird Now", Hope There's Someone, is also quite stunning and a real test for a system IMO when the music becomes very dense and layered. His latest, The Crying Light, is excellent.

Yes, any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I was aware of the EP but have not been able to find a copy, or they've been very expensive.
it is really something, one of my favorites by Antony. Especially the last track,"Soft Black Stars". I only have a FLAC file though, no disc....