What is the Audiogon of music instruments?

I'm looking to find some instruments.
veltraz81
Awhile back I inquired to the managers of Audiogon asking about a possible sister/brother site that might be called Musigon. Apparently others have also asked.

It would be great to have such a venue for audiophiles and musicians to commiserate, buy and sell gear.

Right now all there is is Harmony Central but the design is nowhere as user friendly as the 'gon.

Steve
Speaking as a professional musician, one reason why is that no serious musician is going to buy an instrument online without trying it first. There might be a few exceptions, such as someone buying an older instrument with the idea of fixing it up and reselling it, but by and large professional musicians do not buy instruments online.
Musicians are WORSE than audiophiles - since most of'em usually have no money they will gladly trade in daddy's old guitar just to buy the latest thing. Or just pay the rent... There's my 72 strat story I won't bother you with.

Plenty of music gear boards out there - just google your instrument.
I look at Craigslist once in a while for a good laugh, there are allot of things for sale but most are low end or damaged or modded or way over priced and misrepresented. Would agree that the internet is no place to buy or sell a quality insturment.
Gdoodle: "Musicians are WORSE than audiophiles - since most of'em usually have no money they will gladly trade in daddy's old guitar just to buy the latest thing"

I would respectfully suggest that while that may have been your own personal experience, you are very mistaken. Musicians, in particular, value the quality and soulfulness of quality, old instruments. They hang on to them, and when they sell them, they usually sell them to other musicians.