Three best audiophile CD/LP in your collection

Can everyone share the list of the three best audiophile SACD/LP/CD from his collection regardless of genre ? IT's so difficult to find the real good sounding recording.
abronfer
LPs
1. Bill Berry And His Ellington All-Stars: For Duke
2. Kor (Propius)
3. Kotekan pecussion and... (Reference Recordings)

runner up:
Tristan Fry Percussion Ensemble: Music for Percussion (Gale)
Great thread! Thanks OP for starting this up.
First, I'll take a shot at defining what "Best" means to me in this exercise. I would include three aspects that all need to be completely dialed-in: 1) palpable presence with a fully dimensional sense of the original venue, nearly tangible recording quality, 2) excellent performance, 3) Music that thrills

Given that, my top three (at least at this writing) would include:

1) Esteban Salas - Cuban Baroque Music of the 18th Century (Milan_Jade 73138/35746-2 CD)

2) Saffire & The Uppity Blues Women - Live and Uppity (recorded at Wolf Trap - Alligator Records CD)

3) Cantate Domino - Oscar's Motet Choir (Proprius PRSACD7762 SACD)

and one more that must be mentioned: Lost Music of Early America - Music of the Moravians - Boston Baroque / Martin Pearlman (Telarc CD-80482 CD)

Cheers all!
Not sure about the Audiophile label, but I will offer 3 great sounding, easy to get, 'out of the mainstream' picks from deep inside my CD collection: 1). Jo Jones, the Everest years - fantastic drumming, 2). JJ Cale, "5", Polygram, and 3). Chet Atkins and Les Paul, Chester and Lester, BMG Victor.
Tasml, "Chester and Lester", a true classic! You may be interested in
"Me and Chet", also "Me and Jerry" two different offerings..amongst others from those two fine gents. Chet Atkins and Jerry Reed. Some good ol' boy pickin'!
"Neck n' Neck" , Mark Knopfler @ Chet Atkins, two guitar heroes at their best!!! LP, of coarse, eat your heart out if you don't own it!