Jazz artists for late starter.

Goodfellows, I have overlooked the genre of Jazz in the past, so I thought I would add to my collection of approx 2 jazz cd's. I purchased from someone who was moving and didn't want to lug his collection of cd's so I bought approx 65 for $120.
The artists include, Miles Davis (10), Bill Evans, Weather Report, Roland Guerin, Charles Mingus, Freddi Hubbard, Artie Shaw, Dave Brubeck, Wynton Marsalis, John Abercombie, Sonny Rollins Bill Frissell, Step Grapelli, Pat Metheny, Chick Corea, Keith Jarrett, John Coltrane, Thelosonious Monk, to name most of them.
I am enjoying listening to the cd's.
Can anyone recommend any other jazz artists? I do not care for male or female vocal Jazz, just music. Also if there are any jazz groups where the drummer uses sticks rather than brushes, would be a big bonus.
Many Thanks
128x128gawdbless
When you find vocalists that you like, let us know and we might be able to add to your list of possibilities.

Dave
Strateahed> I should have noted that I am hanging on also.Its
sometimes hard to do when my local station plays 4 in a row and its Sade,Kenny G,Spyra Gyra and more Kenny G.
I enjoy Dianne Reeves,I have some of her albums.I would say
she is very underrated with those that are "In The Know"
Alnolan>>I have no idea why you found it necessary to continue this diatribe.I hope it wasn't on my behalf but rather your need to find Truth,Justice and the American Way.
Well,I do thank you for the points you brought up plus the fact that Dcstep says he doesn't have to answer the question(s) posed speaks volumes.
Strateahed>>I just listened to Dianne Reeves self titled album.Blue Note 46906.Side2 Cut2 Yesterdays is fantastic. Billie couldn't have done it better.Different yes but not better.
Keep the subscription going.As you well know it helps to keep this music alive.
I subscribe to my local PBS TV station and although they have put together several Rhythm and Blues ,Doo-Wop and Folk Concerts not one Jazz Revival.But i'll keep my membership and keep my fingers crossed.
I hope this will end this debate but I doubt it.
Tried to listen to Dianne Reeves. Just can't get my head to like that style of singing. There is no doubting her quality of voice though.