First song to "Blow You Away"...

What was the first song that hit you between the eyes and took over your mind? Something that really put you into an altered state (without the drugs).

The first time I heard "Whole Lotta Love" in 1969 I couldn't believe what my ears were hearing. Jimmy Page's guitar grabbed me by the head and turned my brain into a Denver omlette.
128x128dawgbyte
Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath. In eighth grade Ozzy Ozbourne's first two solo albums were a big deal (although they are really clownish in retrospect). I was a guy in our gang who discovered Sabbath and introduced with something like, "Yeah, Ozzy is cool, but check THIS out."

And I haven't tried to kill myself even once in the ensuing twenty five years.
"La Fiesta" Maynard Ferguson when I was just a budding young impressionable trumpet player. Also hearing "Give It One" being played live by Maynards band was a real kick in between the ears.
When I was a kid I was obsessed with Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture. I must have made my mother play that Lp until you could see through it. My recollection is that it was by the Philadelphia Orchestra under Ormandy. I also saw the original Santana band play Soul Sacrifice live, which rearranged my molecules but good.