Cream at Madison Square Garden

Did anybody happen to see this show? I see the Royal Albert Hall shows will be released on a DVD by Rhino Records.\ This is the Amazon link; a CD will also be available.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009WFFS6/104-8436400-7285534?v=glance&n=130

Will be interesting to see what kind of role Clapton assumes since he was, basically, a guitar player (and always has been in my book; ie, lousy song writer and mediocre vocalist). A great guitar player but a guitar player nonetheless.
c123666
My Cream tickets for the NYC show costs me $60.00 a piece. I am sitting behind center stage in the lower level. My Rolling Stones tickets in Philly costs me $60.00 a piece. You do not have to pay those exuberant prices if you don't want to.
I am 46 years old and paid my dues with obstructed view and GA tickets when I was young and broke. For me location is crucial for enjoyment. I bought my tix online and got socked with UPS charges , ticketmaster charges etc. It was an Amex gold card pre-sale and I couldn't have got them any other way. If Cream gets together every 35 years I'll go for the 700 bucks but it doesn't mean I have to like it.
Boycott Clear Channel entertainment; patronize your local venues. This is one monopoly we can boycott and still get on with our lives (unlike oil...).

I weakened and bought nice seats for Loggins and Messina; it was a disappointment although the Angry Eyes, Be Free, and Holiday Hotel were very good although nothing special. The magic was simply not there; funny how that happens after 30 years.
Your suggestion is not practical. In a way Clearchannel is the Exxon of concert venues. Cream is not playing in any local venue and I choose to see them. I was at the Garden last night for a Sumo wrestling event and saw the Cream t-shirts in the team store. Very cheaply made and I expect overpriced. They basically printed some old album covers as T-shirts in a very one wash and the shirt fades kind of fashion.
What a show!!! Tues nights performance was everything I expected and more. Clapton, Baker and Bruce are still at the top of their game. The best concert in recent memory.