Interconnect Cables for Pre-and Power amp

Hi, I’m searching for a pair of interconnect cables connection my pre-amp (Ayre K-1xe) and power-amps (Pass Labs XA30.5) – both Solid State. FYI, the speakers are a pair of Harbeth C7-es3.

Preferably, I’d get the Balanced interconnect cables to get the full potentials of these amps. What would you recommend for mid-end/used cables (brands, models, etc)? What’s the typical lengths of the cables – 1.5m or 2m?

My choices of music are mostly vocals, jazz, pop songs, symphony, chamber and some blues and rock(no heavy metal or other modern music types). I look for cables that deliver extended highs, natural/full-body mid-range and dynamic bass with excellent imaging and soundstages.

Thank you for your recommendations.
r0817
"Do this, and you will never want for another cable again!, cheers!"

That's because he'll have a heart attack and drop dead when he sees the price of those things.
Pass amps are wire independed. Any with good connector will do the job. Avoid ones that provide huge reactance(inductive or capacitive impedance); avoid ones that do not provide any parameters and yet priced as component or more because they've made for believers to alter and color the sound. There's also large possibility to purchase fake ones that are expensive. Avoid ones with magnets or networks as they even more intended to color the sound. Simple XLR interconnect with Neutrik XLR plug is all you really need.
Thanks for your feedbacks so far. Actually, I don't want to spend too much money on cables but do like to get some good quality ones that sync with pre- and power-amp.

For interconnect cables, I'm thinking around $500-600 used. Can you be more specific on brands/models? How's Acoustic Zen, Audience 24, etc?
I'm in much lower ballpark $99/pr new of Mogami XLR does the trick for me and available at any major pro audio retailer such as musiciansfriend, fullcompass, zzounds or sweetwater. Simply the same ones used in the studio for the recording. That makes you logically consistent not to color any recording media you are listening.
I believe I listed a few specific models. Any one of them should bring you in well under budget. You may want to consider another resource. For cables, I use The Cable Company. They have a demo program where they lend you a bunch of cables that you want to try so you can demo them in your system. I use them all the time, as do many other people on this site.

If you just need something to get you buy and don't mind taking a small chance, find a good used pair of AQ Jaguar. You shouldn't have any problem finding them in the $100-$200 range. Its a true high end cable that sounds very good with just about anything. You can use it as a reference for judging other cables and you'll always be able to sell it for about what you paid. I have a pair of TARA The 2 that went for about $1500 and they sound just as good. Even a little better in the bass.

Like I said before, you have really good, well matched components. You don't have to play the cable game.