Aluminum Foil test for Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaner

I came accross this Aluminum Foil Test in You tube to check the purported cavitation power of ultrasonic cleaners. A positive test should create holes or perforations in the foil after an adequate period of ultrasonic exposure. ((varies from 40 sec to a few minutes))
I tested my Audio Desk Systeme Vinyl Cleaner but failed the aluminum foil test.
How reliable is this test? The other question is how can I check that my cleaner is doing its job (refering to its ultrasonic property) in a more objective way.?
ditto
Peterayer, while I briefly had the VPI with the normal tube, yes, I noticed that the Loricraft cleaned better. But with the greater vacuum with the closer to the surface tube, the VPI was as good at removing ticks, etc. I did not have the USB microscope then. I really don't understand why VPI doesn't use Delrin.
You can test many US machines by checking to see if the surface of the solution stays flat or shows some rippling. Not the same as ripples in a lake though. US contained ripples will stand in place & disrupt a smooth surface. I don't know how powerful the record cleaning machines are, but the one I have for cleaning clocks is about 800 watts.

It might not hold an LP...tank size is 15x9x6. I know if I try it, there won't be any paper label left. Then, what detergent to use...
If I recall correctly, the Audio Desk is 24 watts and the other 200 watts.