Amp for Revel Ultima Salon 2

Hi, im searching amp for Ultima Salon 2.
They love high watts

Im considering
MC601
FPB450MCX
Mark Levinson 532

I have read a "new sound" MC in their last models (452,601)
Any comparison with this brands ?
mati1979
It sounds like your ASR provides a very similar Salon 2 listening experience to what I get using Symphonic Line Kraft 250s.

That shouldn't be surprising, as both amps use large transformers and provide huge capacitance. Result? High current that can keep up with big dynamic swings and not fall apart. Both are very fast too, and I assume that a lot of the detail you enjoy is from your amp's ability to avoid congestion and maintain a stable soundstage the same way mine do.

What is most interesting to me is that the Salon 2 performance absolutely justifies using amps that cost significantly more than they do. Kind of turns the maxim to spend the most on your speakers upside down.
Sorry for double posting, the first post apparently got lost in the ozone for a while!
Thanks P59teitel for your response..
Yes, I agree with you all the way, Huge capacitance from good transformers is very important, and such reservoirs significance to all elements of the music or to a speaker, should never be underestimated..it is Very important with high current, when huge dynamic swings as you say demands it.
Never heard the Symphonic Line K250, but they seem to be a beautiful piece of equipment and probably sound that way also:)...
This is a bit dated, but how would my ARC Ref 150 (150 wpc) fare? The room is not large. About 20 to 25 feet long, say 20 feet wide and 7 feet high. My Paradigm 8 v3s are also supposed to be current hogs, but the Ref 150 drives them to ear splitting levels. Of course, the S8s are rated at 92 db sensitivity while the Salons are about 86 or 87 db rated sensitivity.

Thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Bruce