CALLING ALL YAMAMOTO A-O11 2A3 OWENERS /

AS THE HAPPY AND PROUD OWNER OF THIS MUSICAL MASTERPIECE FOR OVER THREE YEARS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS BLISSFUL 2A3 INTERGRATED AMPLIFIER/I DOUGHT IT WILL EVER RECEIVE THE HIGHLY ACCLAIMED PRAISE AS IT'S BIG BROTHER, BUT IT IS A AWESOME AMPLIFIER THAT IS MINDBLOWING/ THE MUSICAL TONE OF THIS DEVICE PULLS YOU TO THE LISTENING CHAIR THEN TRANSPORTS YOU INTO A UNFORGETABLE MUSICAL EXPERIENCE TO DIE FOR/ GREAT LITTLE INTERGRATED /////
fortapache
Fortapache,
If one thing is certain, everyone has an opinion about most anything.So much in life is subjective. Chet Baker is one of my favorite musicians regardless of instrument.Why? His playing moves me and I want to hear more,he gets to me.I understand he couldn`t read music(according to G. Mulligan) and there may be some technical flaws in his approach,I don`t care! Chet just flat out communicates and saturates me with his beautiful horn and the major emotion he generates.I listen to Chet as often as I do Clifford Brown,Miles,Art Farmer etc. They all touch me and pull me in and keep me there.Chet is very high on my list in this regard.His ability to express such emotion with his horn is remarkable.

Fortapache,your Yamamoto is speaking the truth as is my Frankenstein. If others don`t appreciate his talent that`s their loss. I won`t criticise someone`s preferences I just know what appeals to me.
Charles,
Jetrexpro. I would like to extend my utmost,and deepest gratitude to you for giving me the opportunity to listen to your fantastic system. The sound was awesome.The vinyl was breathtaking. We all should be so lucky to see, and listen to your amplifier. What a piece of audio art!!!!!!!
Wow! You guys seemed to really enjoy each other`s audio systems. I`m sure I`d love them both also.It wonderful to have systems that preserve the pure joy and emotion music has to offers.My hat`s off to you two fellow music lovers.
Charles,
Thanks so much for your kind words Fortapache! I think most of the credit goes to my Audio Note speakers which I dearly love and come to respect more each day. They are on the warm side of neutral but as long a I taylor my electronics to compliment sonic bliss is not far away!

Thanks as well to the nod to my vinyl rig. The VCap and AN Copper Cap combo in my home brew phono pre is working out pretty well so far.

See you again soon and next time we will have the pleasure Phduncanson's company.