How can I protect ML 436 monoblocks amplifiers?

I need advice. I live in Portugal, and I have 2 ML 436.

In this year I have problems, with both, and go to reparation. Expensive reparation.

I found that my voltage in home was elevated, normaly 246, 247V, and maybe this problems occur because of that, and high tension, in breve moments, high peak currents, . The ML 436 are configurated to 230V.

I intend to protect the amplifiers and the others components like the ML 380S pre-amplifier, record player and cd player.

Until now my problems was with the ML 436 amps and a Electrocompaniet power amplifier and a Sony Vaio labtop.

What kind of gear I could use, to prevent this high high peak currents?
128x128shade_of_pale
Last answers , from psaudio:

I Intend to know abolut the possibilities of a power plant premier

"Hi Jose,

In order to regulate the incoming voltage you would need to go with one of the regenerators. Since they are pulling 560W each I would recommend a P10 or two P5s. These would provide protection, regulation of the voltage and filtering of the incoming power.

Thanks,

Marcus"
How aboult the use of one Power plant Premier for the 2 amplifiers?

"Hi,

That would be enough for one and the other components.

Thanks,

Marcus"
Islandmandan

I se you have a PS Audio Power Plant Premier in your system.

What the components you have connected to the regenerator?
Czapp

When you used the 2 Power Plant Premier , you use each one for each amplifier? The results are good?

You change because you need to connect alkl the system in one device?
I did have 2 amps, and I divided them and the rest of my system between the 2 Premiers. The results were excellent, with the exception of the fan noise, which was very loud. I ended up buying 2 computer fans, and placing each one under the Premiers. This provided enough cooling, so that the internal fans didn't go on. I auditioned the P10 when it came out, and felt that it was just as effective as the Premiers. The sound was a little bit richer and fuller in the midrange. One P10 handles my entire system, and is dead quiet. It is really an excellent unit.