Jeff Rowland 2 or Classe 25 for Avalon Eclipse

Hi all,

Sorry for my bad English, I'm wondering to buy a pow amp for my Avalon Eclipse. Recently I see Jeff Rowland model 2 & Classe 25 in Audiogon,

Could anyone give me the which one is match for my speaker? Or other amps match with? My budget is arrount $2k-$2,5k

Thank you all in advance
Do
aspac
Do you use the first version of the Eclipse or the second improved version?
There is a pair of bryston 7b st amps for sale here for $2,500; how would those sound paired to these speakers? I'm thinking they'd have good power, right?
ASPAC - IS USED A MODEL 5 AND THEN A MODEL 10. THE MODEL 2 DOES HAVE THE OVERALL CURRENT - BUT IT DOES HAVE ITS LIMITS

RROG - YOU ARE CORRECT THE ECLIPSE'S ARE 6 OHM AND NOT 4 OHM AS I HAD PREVIOUSLY INDICATED. THEY DO LIKE THE POWER BUT CAN BE DRIVEN BY THE 75 WATT ROWLAND MODEL 2 VERY NICELY
Garebear, I love my Eidolons but there is something the Eclipse does that is very special. Sealed cabinet two way? Charles Hanson right?
Bo1972, frankly this is 1st time I heard the Eclipse has 1st & 2nd version. I just purchased them from:

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/full-range-avalon-eclipse-los-angeles-p-up-sale-only-eclipse-classic-2013-03-23-speakers-90015

So what is the differences and what version my speakers is?

All: Model 2 (75wpc) & model 5 (150wpc), which one better for my speakers?

Thanks a lot.