Need help choosing between Jolida and Peachtree

I am somewhat of a newbie to this forum and have been impressed by the quality of perspectives provided. So here's the question.

I am trying to decide between a Jolida 202 and a Peachtree Nova 125. I have always had solid state but have always wanted tube (it's always been a question of dollars). Wondering what everyone's thoughts are. Things I like about the Jolida besides the sound is that it is tube preamp and amp and its simplicity. I like the Peachtree for the built in DAC and flexibility.

I'm wondering what you think about where the most tubelike quality is "gained", in the amp or preamp. All insights will be helpful. If you think there is something significantly better in an integrated amp for $1,000 let me know (although I have researched many others).

I am also minorly trying to take into account resale for what I may want to switch out in a couple years.

Thanks!
panfish
Agree with Aberyclark.....the Nova 125 is a great Dac and an OK front-end. If you want the tube sound, the Jolida is a far better choice. I have/had both Peachtree and Jolida products and am familiar with both of your selections.
Panfish, if it were me, I'd spend most of it on a good tube amp, like the one suggested above from needledoctor and then buy the least expensive used pre-amp you can find and just use the dac in your pre-amp or cd player, if that's your source and IF the dac in your cd player sounds better than the dac in your pre-amp. Next, when funds were available, get yourself a nice dac and then after that, buy a nice pre-amp. i've found, myself included, many of us get upgradiates because we get some good sound going and want more and more. If you buy a nice tube amp now, one that you will be happy with for the long run, that will be a major, and expensive component, that you will not be itching to upgrade. It's also the heart of your front end.
Thanks for the responses. Do you guys (or others) have a perspective on whether to go separate amp and preamplifier integrated? I was looking more toward integrated.

Thanks!
So have you gone with anything yet panfish? Im toying around with the idea of an integrated tube amp myself.