Please tell me about the Coda Technologies 15.0

I'd like to hear from those who have the amp now or who have moved on from it and why. All the reviews look great and I do love class A sound like Pass Labs. I don't necessarily want the absolute truth in my gear but lean towards the more musical, non-fatiguing end of the scale.

Thanks for any comments.
128x128joeinid
John is right. It just so happens that both the VAC and the Purity are transformer coupled at the outputs and can easily handle this condition. That is why they were on my short list! I run mine balanced, and it sounds superb. Even so, I doubt short runs would have a noticable sonic difference if RCAs were used. BUT... CODA does recommend using balanced whenever possible, which is one of the things that drove me to focus on those two preamps.

Joe: I didn't catch the speakers you are using. What are they?
Thanks Guys. I plan on talking to CODA before I pull the trigger. I know my VAC Sig IIa has a very low output impedance. That was one of the many reasons why I bought it in the first place so it should match well with almost any amp.

On speakers, I just sold a pair of Dynaudio C1 Sigs. I am thinking about getting a pair of Sonus Faber Evolutions to replace them.
Hi, Joe: I am not familiar with the power/current reqirements of the SF Evolutions (I do see that they are two-way), but the 15.0 will give you plenty of everything you need, plus a bunch of room to grow. This amplifier makes music with AUTHORITY. That is to say, this amp properly drives (handily controls) my 4-ohm Woodmeres in a 30x31.5x12 room at levels louder than anyone would care to listen (and with audiophile quality). That is ten SEAS drivers in all, four of which are 10" diameter. I don't want to beat you over the head with my message, but this amp will will allow you to move up to the biggest, baddest, multi-driver speakers if you so choose, and do it with both authority and grace. Just trying to offer more guidance by giving some perspective here about the capabilities of this amp.
Thanks Ren,

I'll contact CODA after the new year. I do not want to bother them until after the holidays. It looks like CODA and specifically the 15.0 will drive just about anything.
Don't forget, they'll be at CES from the 8-11th of January. Just a friendly reminder...:D