Tube amp for ProAc Tablette Anniversary

I bought a ProAc Tablette Anniversary paired with Rega Brio R. I've read ProAcs are voiced with tube gears so I borrowed a vintage bell integrated tube amp and what a difference. I love the sound better than using SS amplification now I'm looking for a tube amp that would be sufficient to power my speakers. the Price range would be under $5,000 what i'm looking at are Leben CS300 or 600 for now. Any other brands you guys tried with ProAcs?
xtian_lugz
I have the Tablette 8s paired to the Jolida BRC202 amp - Magical combination as long as you have the right cables (Morrow blow all others away) and a good REL sub. Also try Shindo Appetite - You could buy used for a bit over $4K.
Traditionally the Tablette is a very easy load. I remember playing them with an experimental set of our amplifiers way back in 1986... the amps later became what we today call the M-60. They played very convincingly together!
i`ve heard that the cary audio cad300sei is a match made in heaven with the proacs
I second the Ayon Spirit 3 with the Tablette Anniversarys and the I also like them with the Rogue Tempest 3.