Jadis OR bias value for Mullard RL34 and KT88 help

I just swapped my Gold Lion (reissue) KT88 tubes for Mullard EL34's and was vwery surprised that the volume was so much lower. I checked the bias and found it to be less than 10mv while the KT88's had been biased at 110mv.
I rebiased the EL34's up to 90mv and the volume increased to what seemed to be "normal".
I am looking for the correct voltage to bias the new EL34 to in a Jadis Orchestra Reference.
Any help is appreciated.
128x128mattzack2
Doctor, can you let me know your e-mail address or send me an e-mail([email protected]), please? I need to talk to you.

Mattzack2, what you and your friend hear from the JOR shows why it has won such a deep level of affection with me. You can get sound out of any amplifier, but to find one which puts music in your house rarely happens. Enjoy!
I am truly amazed at the difference that the JJ EL34L tubes have made. And at half the price of the KT88's I had been buying also.
Thanks again.
Hi,
I just blew the main fuse (AC) of my JOR last night when turning the amp on and unfortunately, I have no spares.
Can somebody give me the fuse characteristics and if possible, suggest where to buy them.
Thanks much,
Radio Shack
pn is 0218005.vxp

LITTELFUSE 0218005.VXP 5 Amp 250V Time Delay 5X20MM IEC Glass
Thanks much Mattzack2,
Based on physical dimension I believe you are talking about the internal fuses which, I was told by Jadis, should be slow blow 0.5A and not 5A.
The one I need is located next to the power cable, easy to reach by unscrewing a fuse holder and about 1-1/2X longer than the other one. I believe this should be fast-acting but I don't know more.
Thank you so much and I hope I'm making sense since English is not my mother's tongue.