Rogue Audio Which Combo???

Other brands are no longer being considered as I have already settled on a Rogue but here is the question between the Cronus Magnum Integrated, a Metis Magnum/Hyrda (hybrid combo) or a Perseus Magnum/Atlas Magnum (tube combo) combination which would you choose and why? The Perseus preamp is not entirely ruled out with the Hydra but starts to bust my budget a bit. If anyone feels strongly about the Perseus or Metis and which is really better that would be great feedback also.
digitalaudio
Hi!
I have a Stereo 90 and Perseus combo. It is a very nice combination. Great sound, no complaints. Overall I am very satisfied. I tried before a Mcintosh tube amp and no comparison, the Mc stuff is way overpriced. Rogue offers better quality and cost. Just my $.002
Dan
I really think you would be quite happy with any of the 3 options.

There is a Super Magnum upgrade on the Tempest which changes several items. Caps, diodes, binding posts, rca jacks, etc.

By going with either option 2 or 3, you would have a little easier capability of changing/swapping units later on down the road (could change preamp/amp instead of whole unit).
Thanks to everyone who responded and Goldprintaudio, you are probably right.. there is likely no wrong choice! I have been hugely impressed with everything I have read about Rogue and the feedback from its owners regarding their service and transparency. That is part of the reason why I settled on brand first this time.