Peachtree audio Grandpre

Just got mine delivered today. Had some startup technical difficulties installing USB driver for PC. But after incurred it out the sound emanating from this sexy looking unit has proven to be breathtaking,and that is only only in the first few hrs. W I'll update after 250...am interested in others feedback that have this unit or considering it..v
zugisland
Zugisland, how exactly are your driver problems manifesting themselves? I have issues with my GP's USB input on both a Windows 7 machine and my MacBook Pro, and I'm curious to hear details about others' experiences.
YJ, I have the GP as well, I have had it for about a month. I figured out how to get it going on my Mac Book pro, not too difficult however it did not like Pure Music, kept stopping after 3 or 4 songs. I ditched PM and I am now using the trial version of Amarra and they seem to like each other just fine. My real problems started when I first hooked the GP up with my system and I kept getting hum through the speakers and my mono blocks power meter went crazy. To make a very long story short, after trying all the usual tricks to eliminate a ground loop I have to use both XLR and RCA connections to my amps to eliminate the hum and make my mono blocks happy...Go figure?
Chairman, I had the same problem with my GP when I first got it hooked up to my amp! And I arrived at the same solution! It was definitely a ground problem with the XLR, because simply tying any of the RCA grounds between the GP and power amp together solved the issue. But that was an iffy B&K amp, and I've since upgraded to a Bryston 4BSST2 (and moved from demo Kimber to higher end AQ cables) , and I have no problems with XLR and I don't have to ground the two thru RCA.

I was curious about Zugisland's driver issue, because my GP was generating severe popping thru the USB input regardless of Windows or Mac computer, and I was curious to hear of any other instances and potential solutions.
YJ, nice upgrade! I am glad you figured out how to get your GP going with your earlier amp! I am happy with my amps and don't plan on changing them anytime soon so I guess I am stuck with the 2x connection.
Fortunately I have not had the popping noise so I can't help you out there.

Happy listening