Amp and Preamp for JM Lab Alto Utopias

I know this question has been asked before, but I haven't seen any recent answers. I'm strongly thinking about a change in my amps. I've had the Alto Utopias now for more than six years, and I still love them. I'd like a preamp and amp that pair well with the Altos and that can do well with the great variety of music I have in my collection: rock, jazz, soul, international, electroacoustic, blues, Afrobeat, dub, ambient, trip hop, breakbeat, etc. For the most part, I prefer a lush and warm sound for most acoustic recordings. But I prefer a bit more analytical detail on electroacoustic music, which requires closer attention. I sense a good, powerful solid state amp works best with the Altos for better control of the bass.
washline
Thanks for the reply, Paul. The Gryphon Encore is long gone. It left shortly after my post actually. I did hear the Gryphon Callisto 2100 once at the same audio shop as the Dynaudios. I compared it to the Manley Stingray, which came in about 40% of the cost of the Gryphons. I much preferred the Manley. I might have purchased it even except that I heard some kind of tube crackle with adjustments in the volume control, so I held off. I've heard more recently that the Callisto 2200 is much better and of a different sound than the 2100.

Anyway, I decided finally to purchase the ASR Emitter II Exclusive on layaway used. I was able to get it in my voltage, and after other amps I was considering were sold, I decided to go in this direction. After a few more months when I take delivery and have a chance to hear the Emitter with the Alto Utopias, I will post my comments. I look forward to getting and hearing this amplifier.
"I decided finally to purchase the ASR Emitter II Exclusive... after other amps I was considering were sold,”

Lol - Makes it kind of easy, doesn’t it Bill. Best of luck luck with the ASR. I hear it’s a terrific amp and should get along nicely with the Altos.
Indeed, Tom. Indeed. Things just kind of fell in that direction. This purchase will start a whole new process of getting a high quality phono stage and a new SACD player later next year. After that, I plan to be done for a long, long while. Anyway, I will certainly let you know how it all sounds when it get it delivered in a few months.
Congratulations for the new integrated Bill. I look forward to hear how does the Emitter compare to the Trivista 300 integrated.
I use a Harman Kardon Citation 1 with a Mccormack DNA 500 with JM Lab Diva Utopias. MAGICAL!!!!