New Ground Loop - What Could Have Caused?

I never before had a ground loop in my BR system. Everything, amp, pre, tuner, including Verizon FIOS box and TV, is plugged into a PS Audio Juice Bar, which is plugged into an Audience AR1P plugged into the wall.

Upon returning from vacation, I now find I have a very nasty ground loop I so far have been unable to cure.

What would cause a ground loop when there had never been one before? Thx.

Neal
nglazer
including Verizon FIOS box and TV,

If it is indeed a ground loop hum problem I would start with isolating the CATV coax cable from the Verizon FIOS box. Disconnect the coax from the box, check for hum.

If the hum is gone buy a ground isolator and install it between the incoming CATV coax and CATV box.

http://www.jensen-transformers.com/datashts/vrd1ff_manual.pdf
Check your cables and connections. Unhook your video coax cable connected to your system and see what happens.
If the above doesn't help, check to see if there were any storms in your are that could have caused damage to your equipment (if left plugged in) or something else from a nearby lightning strike. Also ask neighbors if they had anything strange happen (electrical) while gone. This would be a possibility if disconnecting the cable doesn't eliminate the hum.