4-ohm setting with 8 ohm speakers

I have the Nightingale CTR.2 open baffle speakers. The manufacturer claims that "the Concentus CTR-02's speakers and crossover are designed and assembled on the acoustic screen following a scheme meant to guarantee that the impedance stays linear as the frequency changes."

However, with every amplifier used with these speakers, a 4-ohm setting sounds more natural and relaxed. Now I am listening them with the Hans Labs KT-88 power amplifier. With the 8-ohm setting, the sound is more tight, bland and stringent, it sounds more like a mid-level SS amplifier. I am wondering how this can be explained from technical point of view?
transl
Darn good question....and I have NO answer. You'd think if a manufacturer were proud of a top amp, they take the data and Brag.
Considering the cost of electronic test equipment, this would be a drop in the bucket. Stereophile even skips this test. A plain old resistor is good enough for them!

OTOH, Who the heck knows how to interpret this data except for some fringe tehno-geek types?

Than what would happen of some highly regarded amps crapped out in this test?
When testing a tube amp, should you change taps as you change load impedance?
What about tube amps not being happy with capacitive loads? (I think this is right, and it isn't inductive)
I'm dyslexic and don't read a lot of tests, but the plain ol' resister doesn't sound good.